incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branding Guide clarification (was Re: to brand or not to brand?)
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 09:53:59 GMT
> It makes sense, indeed. But I think it would be nice to have something in
> the branding guide more clearly understandable.

> So, maybe I should ask the question to the PRC, and open a JIRA issue to put
> their answers or some examples in the branding guide?

It may be on purpose that the wording is vague and open for debate.
This way you get away with a lot, and when things go wrong, you get to
point and slap people on the wrists :)

Maybe a rewording might make us not so fluent in the English language
(and more specifically: the 'legal' English lingo) more confident and
knowledgable in these policies/rules/guidelines.

I think a JIRA with 'This needs more clarification' would suffice
(pointing at the document and this discussion). This way it won't get
lost in the ongoing discussions.

Martijn

Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org