incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: to brand or not to brand?
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 12:50:51 GMT
I just read it and it seems to me that the technical article Xavier is
trying to publish would not need to be passed to the PRC.

In my understanding this falls in the category of informal pr
activities, as long as the article is not intended as a press release
announcing the Podling.

But I always look for the most broad and beneficial pov for a project
of course. :)

[...]
A podling and affiliated persons can issue press releases that
reference the podling, but cannot issue press releases with the
specific intent of announcing the Podling. Podling can conduct
informal pr activities, such as media outreach, blog publicity, etc.
The ASF will not issue any press releases for any podling at this
stage. However, the Public Relations Committee MUST review any
releases by affiliated organizations or groups to ensure they comply
with these branding guidelines.
[...]

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!