incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject [discuss] graduation: what is the 'hand over'?
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 15:56:11 GMT
I am in the process of going through the graduation guide
(graduation.xml in the guides directory of the incubator website), and
I came across a TODO: section and didn't know what to do with it (no
pun intended).

What is the post-graduation 'Hand Over'?

To me the process for a TLP is in a simplified form:
 - create graduation proposal
 - vote on the proposal by the ppmc
 - vote on the proposal by the ipmc
 - vote on the proposal by the board

instant karma

 - move podling resources to TLP resources

done.

The graduation guide says that there are two things following the move
of the resources:
 * "The Hand Over"
 * solving "Remaining Obstacles"

Perhaps the IPMC can shed a light on this question?

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!