incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <>
Subject [discuss] graduation: what is the 'hand over'?
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 15:56:11 GMT
I am in the process of going through the graduation guide
(graduation.xml in the guides directory of the incubator website), and
I came across a TODO: section and didn't know what to do with it (no
pun intended).

What is the post-graduation 'Hand Over'?

To me the process for a TLP is in a simplified form:
 - create graduation proposal
 - vote on the proposal by the ppmc
 - vote on the proposal by the ipmc
 - vote on the proposal by the board

instant karma

 - move podling resources to TLP resources

The graduation guide says that there are two things following the move
of the resources:
 * "The Hand Over"
 * solving "Remaining Obstacles"

Perhaps the IPMC can shed a light on this question?

Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe:
Join the wicket community at ##wicket
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message