incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Request for Comments - Pnuts as Incubator Project?!]
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 20:42:55 GMT
I don't know enough about the pnuts community to know if it will make
a good incubation project, but thanks for bringing it to my attention
- looks like a neat language! And if it does come here I'll certainly
join the discussions.

One question I have is how much of pnuts is done and how much is still
to do? That's always an interesting aspect for a incubator project.

Paul

On 5/10/07, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:
> On 5/9/07, Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goeschl@it20one.at> wrote:
>
> > Your feedback would help me a lot convincing the pnuts community to move
> > over to Apache.
>
> I couldn't care less, but if there are genuine interest from Apache
> folks, I'll support the idea of putting it into incubation.
>

> Cheers
> Niclas

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle