incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] Incubator Maven Repository
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 12:21:57 GMT
+1 Noel. Synapse used to have org.apache.synapse.* as the package, but
synapse-incubating-core-0.xx.jar as the JAR file.

I'm +1 for using the ordinary repository.

Paul

> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
> > I agree there is no reason to force org.apache.incubating.wicket. to be
> > renamed after graduation to org.apache.wicket.
>
> Agreed, but why is anyone even raising the issue?  We don't require incubator to be part
of the Java package name, just in distribution file system artifacts.

>         --- Noel

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com