incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [docs] Please review first draft of graduation guide
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 07:46:20 GMT
On 5/10/07, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html now has a
> reasonable quantity of content. the organisation could probably be
> improved, some necessary content has probably been missed and more
> proof reading would be good. so, this is a good time to post the draft
> for review.
>
> if you can find time, please take a look and post feedback to this
> thread, open a JIRA or just patch the document.

The guide looks good to me, things are clear and well stated as far as I can
say.
One minor thing: in "On Community", when you say "it can be beneficial to
vote and accept a couple of new contributors", shouldn't it be committers?
We don't have to vote for contributors, or should we?

Xavier

- robert