incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Site is inconsistent
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 20:46:27 GMT
It appears that the update of status of log4php wasn't done
correctly. The site-publish/projects/log4php.html was updated instead
of site-author/projects/log4php.xml

It looks like carnold did the update. Is it possible that the site-
author/projects/log4php.xml wasn't checked in? The right navbar has a
similar problem, in that the log4php and log4net projects are listed
in the .html but not in the .xml versions of the stylesheets.

I tried to fix these but it's tricky trying to back-port .html
to .xml and I don't feel like I can spend the time.

Craig

Craig Russell
DB PMC, OpenJPA PPMC
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo