incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <>
Subject Re: Sending proposal to board: how to?
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 23:06:29 GMT
On 5/28/07, Martijn Dashorst <> wrote:
> On 5/28/07, Craig L Russell <> wrote:
> > 2. Suggesting that the prospective PMC chair keep the board meeting
> > schedule in mind (subject to change but well-documented);
> What is a good time to send it? Too early: it might get missed, too
> late: will likely piss off people, or counts as too early :)
> From what I hear, any thing scheduled for the board meeting should be
> there the sunday before at most. So the sunday before that should be a
> good time to send it?

Sure - that'd be June 10th and that sounds right.

There's a slim possibility there will be a board meeting right after
the members' meeting next week to do the official hand-over to the new
Board (which we've done in some cases - but not all the time, IIRC) -
nevertheless, the current schedule calls for a meeting on June 20th.
Note though that the new Board will be free to choose a different
schedule for its meetings...  -- justin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message