incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing SDO announce
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 08:42:17 GMT
Hi,

On 5/18/07, kelvin goodson <kelvingoodson@apache.org> wrote:
> I tried to announce the 1.0-incubating-beta1 release of Tuscany's SDO
> Java earlier in the week [1],  but I haven't seen it appear on the announce
> mailing list archive,  or pop up in my newsfeed reader.  I did send it from
> my apache.org email address;  are there any other gotchas?  I couldn't find
> guidance in [2]. I tried sending emails to announce-help, announce-faq and
> announce-info,  but these don't send back anything useful.

I'm one of the moderators of the announce list, but didn't approve the
message since it was HTML mail. I actually don't know the exact
policies regarding HTML mail on the announce mailing list, so for now
I just deferred to let other moderators decide what to do with the
message. Apparently others either didn't notice the moderation request
or had similar concerns.

If you resend the announcement as plain text, I will approve it ASAP.

BR,

Jukka Zitting