incubator-general mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Request for Comments - Pnuts as Incubator Project?!]
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 09:05:21 GMT
Hi Paul,

IMO opinion the core language is pretty much stable - supports
compilation to Java classes, JSR-223 (Java 6.0) runs with security
manager and JWS, has good documentation, provides system for extension
modules ...

I see improvements for the optional pnuts modules, e.g. the optional
modules I used where not feature complete but this is expected.

Cheers,

Siegfried Gooeschl