incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Graduation T-Shirts
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 14:18:33 GMT
I have a slightly different view of this.

The phrase "I survived the Incubator" and "all I got was this lousy T-
shirt" seem incongruous, and combining them doesn't quite work. "I
survived..." stands alone.

And I agree with Noel that the survival meme isn't quite the self-
deprecating message I'm looking for.

How about "Our project incubated at Apache and all I got was this
lousy T-shirt"?

Craig