incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: to brand or not to brand?
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 11:07:56 GMT
On Tuesday 22 May 2007 17:21, Xavier Hanin wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm currently preparing an article on Ivy, and I'd like to know if
> it's better to talk about Apache Ivy, or simply Ivy. The rules about
> branding are still not clear for me, sorry if I missed an obvious
> link.
> So, any recommendation or link?

All public announcements should be run through the PRC, to ensure accuracy.
So, I suggest that you post your article ahead of time to for
comment and approvals. If they say Yes, you are in the clear and won't get
any bad comments later if there are something incorrect mentioned.

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here;
I  work here;
I relax here;