incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Change "Mentor" to "Mentors" in Incubator Policy
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 21:05:19 GMT
Would this be ok?

Change

Mentors are chosen by the Sponsor to actively monitor the podling,
guide the podling in the Apache Way, and report its status to the
Sponsor and the Incubator PMC. All Mentors must be members of the
Incubator PMC. A Mentor has responsibilities toward the Incubator
PMC, the Sponsor, and the community of the assigned Podling.

A Podling has one or more Mentors, one of which MUST be an Apache
Member. Mentors are chosen by the Sponsor to actively monitor the
podling, guide the podling in the Apache Way, and report its status
to the Sponsor and the Incubator PMC. All Mentors must be members of
the Incubator PMC. A Mentor has responsibilities toward the Incubator
PMC, the Sponsor, and the community of the assigned Podling.

If this works for you, I can post an updated patch and re-vote.

Craig