incubator-general mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: housekeeping ( was Re: [Vote] Graduate Trinidad (to an Apache MyFaces subproject))
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:34:30 GMT
"Matthias Wessendorf" <matzew@apache.org> writes:

> So, I'll provide a "larger" patch next days.
>
> Clean up:
> -adffaces/trinidad
> -felix (have the graduated?)
> -roller
> -kabuki
>
> More ? :)

I just commited a change to the source file that updates all the
missing start/end dates for graduated projects.

In case anyone is interested, incubation averages just under 10 months
with a floor of 4 months and a ceiling of 18.  What I'm trying to
gather next is an averge number of committers added during
incubation.  Since some projects incubated before or during the SVN
switch, I haven't completed this.  Many projects add no new committers
beyond the proposed original.  Those that do add committers only add 1
or 2.  The major expection to this was Heraldry which added 10
committers.

I thought it would be interesting to see if the actual metrics live up
to what we perceive the incubator as doing.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905