incubator-general mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <>
Subject Re: Missing update for site-publish?
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:53:24 GMT
Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@Sun.COM> writes:

> When I updated my incubator trunk repository, I noticed [1] that
> there is an update for site-author/projects/index.html without a
> corresponding update for site-publish/projects/index.html.
> I can fix this by committing the site-publish/projects/index.html
> change, but I thought I'd ask if there is a reason for the
> inconsistency...

That was me.  I just updated the dates on index.xml without publishing
it yet.  I noticed the 'housekeeping' thread and figured I'd wait to
publish until other changes were in.  Sorry for the confusion.

  J Aaron Farr        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁     [HK] +852 8123-7905

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message