incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Pete Robbins" <robbin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release of Tuscany Native/C++ M3
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:50:17 GMT
Thanks for taking a look.

On 23/04/07, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/23/07, Pete Robbins <robbinspg@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Dims, Paul.
> >
> > We would greatly apreciate a.n.other  IPMC member to vote on this
>
> issues
> --------
>
> looks to me like
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/cpp/sdo/runtime/core/test/xhtml1.xsd
> is under  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-software-19980720
> but the required notice is not distributed.

Ouch. That's a mistake. Is the correct way to fix this to add this to the
NOTICE :

===

This product also includes software developed by:
- the World Wide Web Consortium (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-software-19980720)

===

> notes
> -------
>
> there are also a lot of test files which are xml or plain text but
> which lack headers. if it's possible to include headers without
> breaking the tests then they should be included. (run RAT for a
> detailed list.)
>
> - robert

As per our previous releases these are test files that are used to compare
generated output so can not contain headers. We run RAT and the output is
with the distro at http://people.apache.org/~robbinspg/M3-RC4/

Cheers,

--
Pete