incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release of Ivy 2.0.0-alpha1-incubating
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:27:42 GMT
> Just to be sure we don't miss the gate, tomorrow there will be 72h
> since I started the vote, so are the current votes enough to release,
> or do I need to ping other of our mentors to get their vote in this
> thread in the remaining time?...

As http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html
indicates, "In the case of podlings, a 3 binding +1s are required by
members of the Incubator PMC.", so you're fine!

IMHO the 72 hours are a minimum, not a maximum, so there's no gate
that closes after 72 hours - in case you'd need more votes, you could
wait a bit longer.

-Bertrand