incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ratify the release of Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-alpha
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:43:59 GMT
On 4/4/07, Gwyn Evans <gwyn.evans@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...there's no reason to
> that the release candidate should be pulled immediately from the disk
> if there's a chance we might get valuable feedback from it...

Agreed. But I thought (according to the thread subject) that you were
looking for +1s to the release files. I agree that there's no need to
redo them immediately after something is reported, but this means that
the vote will have to be restarted anyway.

> ...What part of the process do you believe to be unrealistic?...

The only thing that bothered me was asking for a release to be
approved, while not having the intention to actually release it. Sorry
if the word "unrealistic" was inappropriate.

-Bertrand