incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ratifying lots of artifacts was(Re: [VOTE] Ratify the release of Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-alpha)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 20:04:28 GMT
On 4/1/07, Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dashorst@gmail.com> wrote:
> We appreciate the effort!

i'm very sad to say that i'm afraid that i might not get the cycle's i
hoped this week :-/

> The maven repo can of course be retrieved by logging on to p.a.o and
> creating a tar ball (or I can make one available if that is needed).
> Would some ant script be of any help?

help of any kind would be appreciated! code, design or ideas all welcomed :-)

what i had in mind was a spider that crawled down the links then
downloaded everything. sounds like something that shouldn't be too
hard in either groovy or python.

i'd like to create something that could be reused easily by release
manager to check the artifacts that had been uploaded. however, i see
now that it would probably be easier just to tar up the directories
and download. (seems a little less elegant but would save time.)

what did you have in mind?

- robert