incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Petar Tahchiev" <paranoiabla.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Petar Tahchiev donation Jakarta Cactus
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:28:43 GMT
On 4/23/07, Dion Gillard <dion@trongus.com> wrote:

> Ok,
>
> other than the issue of what the actual grant is, I have some other
> questions on the IP clearance:
>
> - Under Copyright, there's an item to ensure the donation has an ASF
> copyright. I can't see that anywhere at the svn revision
> http://mamouth.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mamouth/Cactus at revision
> 158 when I checked.
> - I'm a little worried that Vincent's +1 has come without checking or
> reading the code, see
> http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg08606.html
>
> Martin/Felipe/Vincent?
>
> On 4/23/07, Martin van den Bemt <mllist@mvdb.net> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Petar Tahchiev donated a cactus related codebase to Jakarta Cactus.
> > Registered under
> >
> > Petar Tahchiev / Representing Self
> >   "Cactus Maven2 Build System ...
> >    http://mamouth.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mamouth/Cactus"
> >
> > - The code is not attached to an issue tracker for review to make it
> possible for Petar to continue
> > development, awaiting the ip clearance. [1]
> > - Jakarted voted to accept the codebase. [2]
> > - The ASF secretary recorded the software grant in grants.txt (under
> above description)
> > - The ip clearance form was added to the Incubator site [3]
> >
> > Please check the clearance. The clearance passes by lazy concensus if no
> -1 votes are cast within
> > the next 72 hours (adjusting timeframe to the discussion that just took
> place).
> >

> > Mvgr,
> > Martin
> >
> > [1] http://mamouth.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mamouth/Cactus
> > [2]
> http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg08612.html
> > [3]
> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/jakarta-cactus-tahchiev.html

> --
> dIon Gillard
> Rule #131 of Acquisition: Information is Profit.

Dion hi,

I was also wondering how to fill in the software grant, so I wrote the
donation as
"the Cactus Maven2 Build system and the whole repository strucure on
http://mamouth.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mamouth/Cactus"
But you are right, I didn't mention any revision number, and I guess that is
my mistake :-(.
As to the copyright statement, there is a license included and it is under
documentation/licenses
folders.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Public PGP Key at:
http://keyserver.linux.it/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1A15B53B761500F9
Key Fingerprint: AA16 8004 AADD 9C76 EF5B  4210 1A15 B53B 7615 00F9