incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Eelco Hillenius" <>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] who arrives when in Amsterdam
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:44:08 GMT
> It might be good to know that on 30th April, there is Queensday
> (Dutch guys know how to celebrate... :))

It might be a little bit too much flag waving for tourist, but in
general if the weather is nice, it can be a fun day. Be warned though,
Amsterdam will be *very* busy.

Also good to know for the people ariving the day before (or earlier)
is that traditionally there is a big party the night before in The
Hague (Koninginnenach). I'm thinking about going there, so if you're
thinking about it, send me a note or mark on that WIKI and maybe we
can hook up. Their web site sucks (Dutch only) but can be found here: There's trains running
every hour between The Hague and Amsterdam during the night.

Anyway, thanks for creating that page,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message