incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: ServiceMix Mentor list
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:44:20 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:

> I think I was listed in these two files because I was a champion of
> the original proposal. However, as they came to incubate, I never
> became a mentor (I've never been on the PPMC list)

Fair enough, thanks for clarifying.

> I hadn't even noticed I was listed until I looked at the incubator-info
> file recently. So I figured it was just a mix up.

So it was just a coincidence that you happened to look at the file and
remove yourself a few hours before a roll call was posted to the PPMC list?
I suppose that the roll call could also have been called *because* you
removed yourself.  :-)

> Sorry if I've mucked something up along the way.

Nope, not at all.  I saw your commits and just wanted to understand the
mix-up.  In going about looking into why you might have removed yourself, I
read through their dev list archives, and the set of concerns raised by that
is totally orthogonal to your Mentor status.  :-)

	--- Noel