incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <>
Subject [RESULT] Accept Revised Heraldry ACL
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:36:37 GMT

On Mar 30, 2007, at 5:30 PM, Ted Leung wrote:

> We've had plenty of time for discussion on this, so I'd like to
> have a vote on accepting a new committers ACL for the Heraldry
> podling.   This set of committers, along with the mentors will be
> the new PPMC for Heraldry, and the first task will be to revise the
> Heraldry charter and submit that to the Incubator PMC for approval
> The new ACL list will include:
> David Recordon (recordond)
> Johannes Ernst (jernst)
> Matt Pelletier (mattpelletier)
> Dan Quellhorst (quellhorst)
> The set of mentors for Heraldry is now:
> Aaron Farr
> Ted Leung
> Bill Rowe
> [  ] +1 accept the new Heraldry ACL and PPMC
> [  ] +0 no opinion
> [  ] -1 do not accept the new Heraldry ACL (thereby terminating the
> Heraldry podling)

Here is the vote tally:

William Rowe +1 (binding)
Niclas Hedhman +1 (binding)
Bertrand Delacretaz +1 (binding)
Robert Burrell Donkin +1 (binding)
Gav +1 (non-binding)
Yoav Shapira +1 (binding)
Jim Jagielski +1 (binding)
J. Aaron Farr +1 (binding)
Noel J. Bergman +1 (binding)

We will accept the list of people named above as the new committers/
PPMC for Heraldry.   The next step for the Heraldry project will be
to reorganize its charter.

Thanks to all,

Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Darwin)

To unsubscribe, e-mail: