incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the PMC structure for graduating projects
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 03:43:23 GMT
> Is it appropriate to include those members
> in the proposal or simply stay with the PPMC and build the new PMC
> after graduation?

Its very easy to do either - the PPMC can vote to add those people to
the current PPMC before taking the vote to graduate any further. Or if
people are happy to do that afterwards, it can progress in the same
way.

There's no hard and fast rule here, and I think the important thing to
decide over at the openejb list is to get consensus on how to move
forward. I'll follow up there.

- Brett