incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] OpenEJB Graduation Proposal
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:38:22 GMT
> Brett,
>
> Was there a process by which this list of pmc members
> was arrived at?

The group decided, at the start of incubation, to bootstrap the PPMC
with just the mentors and have them add PPMC members as a normal PMC
would. So those names are the current PPMC (less mentors Jason and
Henri that said they'd step down once it became a TLP), and that group
has proven itself capable before of both making decisions and adding
new members.

In the end, this has caused a bit of confusion, though, and also
sparked discussion about whether there are more possible candidates
for the (P)PMC. So I'll let that take it's course before putting
forward the final proposal and vote. I don't see it being a big issue.

- Brett