incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <>
Subject Re: ServiceMix Mentor list
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:25:29 GMT
Apologies Noel, I meant to send an explanation and hadn't come back to it yet.

I think I was listed in these two files because I was a champion of
the original proposal. However, as they came to incubate, I never
became a mentor (I've never been on the PPMC list) - and at least at
the time there were 3 other mentors listed. I hadn't even noticed I
was listed until I looked at the incubator-info file recently. So I
figured it was just a mix up.

I checked today and the PPMC list is subscribed to by quite a few
incubator PMC people, so I was comfortable it's being properly looked
after. Given I have had no participation to this point I thought it
was right to correct the status files to reflect reality.

Sorry if I've mucked something up along the way...

On 04/04/07, Noel J. Bergman <> wrote:
> Author: brett
> > I haven't been a mentor of [ServiceMix]
> Brett, is this your choice to leave, or something that ServiceMix is doing?  I checked
the ServiceMix mailing lists, and don't see anything there.  Elsewhere, you noted "listed
due to a mixup, was never a mentor" -- what was the mixup?
> Actually, I see almost no development related discussion there at all.  The developer
list consists almost entirely of JIRA issues.  But that's separate from the issue of you being
a Mentor or not.