incubator-general mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kel...@thegoodsons.org.uk>
Subject Re: Posting release candidate artifacts to incubator repo
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:35:25 GMT
Robert, thanks for that.  Can I just clarify something please.  I may be
mistaken but I thought I had understood that the incubator repo is not
mirrored anywhere.  If this is true one could interpret from your response
that publishing artifacts that have not yet been approved to the incubator
repo is a special case.  If so it would mean that the difficulties of moving
artifacts from a staged repo to the real repo would be circumvented.

Kelvin.