incubator-general mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kelvingood...@gmail.com>
Subject Posting release candidate artifacts to incubator repo
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:55:51 GMT
I had some recent comments on a release candidate I posted for
consideration/voting [1].
In particular the comment ...

- There are no SDO artifact jars to review, are the SDO jars going to be
installed to the Apache maven repository?

I want to post my release artifacts to the incubator repo but I'm unsure
whether this is OK.
Refs [2] and [3] discuss posting artifacts which have not passed the voting
process,  but I can not derive from them a conclusion whether this is OK or
not.
Please can you advise if I am OK to go ahead and post such artifacts to the
incubator repo.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg16525.html
[2] http://marc.info/?t=117607058700003&r=1&w=2
[3] http://marc.info/?l=incubator-general&m=117606976901938&w=2