incubator-general mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <>
Subject Posting release candidate artifacts to incubator repo
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:55:51 GMT
I had some recent comments on a release candidate I posted for
consideration/voting [1].
In particular the comment ...

- There are no SDO artifact jars to review, are the SDO jars going to be
installed to the Apache maven repository?

I want to post my release artifacts to the incubator repo but I'm unsure
whether this is OK.
Refs [2] and [3] discuss posting artifacts which have not passed the voting
process,  but I can not derive from them a conclusion whether this is OK or
Please can you advise if I am OK to go ahead and post such artifacts to the
incubator repo.