incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dion Gillard" <d...@trongus.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Petar Tahchiev donation Jakarta Cactus
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 05:45:33 GMT
My vote is not binding, but I think there is still isn't enough
clarity on the donation for me to do anything other than vote -1.

I can't tell so far what the full set of changes in the grant are. My
last question on what the refactoring of the source tree entails have
gone unanswered, and hence can't really do a full check. Reading
between the lines on the viewvc svn log view there is more than a
refactoring of source being donated (e.g. new mojos / m2 integration,
new docs etc).

Is there any way we can view the changes other than reading the entire svn log?

I think we've fixed some licensing issues, which is good.

> Hi everyone,
>
> Petar Tahchiev donated a cactus related codebase to Jakarta Cactus.
> Registered under
>
> Petar Tahchiev / Representing Self
>   "Cactus Maven2 Build System ...
>    http://mamouth.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mamouth/Cactus"
>
> - The code is not attached to an issue tracker for review to make it possible for Petar
to continue
> development, awaiting the ip clearance. [1]
> - Jakarted voted to accept the codebase. [2]
> - The ASF secretary recorded the software grant in grants.txt (under above description)
> - The ip clearance form was added to the Incubator site [3]
>
> Please check the clearance. The clearance passes by lazy concensus if no -1 votes are
cast within
> the next 72 hours (adjusting timeframe to the discussion that just took place).
>

> Mvgr,
> Martin
>
> [1] http://mamouth.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mamouth/Cactus
> [2] http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg08612.html
> [3] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/jakarta-cactus-tahchiev.html

dIon Gillard
Rule #131 of Acquisition: Information is Profit.