incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <>
Subject [vote] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-beta1
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:17:03 GMT
Dear Incubator PMC,

The Apache Wicket project asks your permission to release Apache
Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-beta1. The Wicket community has voted [1] to
ship this release. The vote passed with 7 binding +1, 2 non-binding +1
and no +0 or -1 votes.

Apache Wicket is a Java component based web application framework. If
you want to learn more about Apache Wicket, please read [2].

The release distribution can be found here:

For those with a Maven affliction (yes, there are lots of people using
Maven, and enjoying it) we have a maven repository with the released

We also ran Rat (0.5-snapshot) on our ZIP distribution, the report of
which you can peruse on the following URL:

The release has been signed by yours truly, with the key found here
(I'm not in the web of trust, but will be at the key signing party
coming ApacheCon):

The Wicket community appreciates your time and attention to detail and
hopes to bring this release to a conclusion soon. We will gladly
answer any questions that arise.

Martijn Dashorst

Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe:
Join the wicket community at ##wicket
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message