incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <>
Subject Re: discussion of release of Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-alpha
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:57:59 GMT
And this is why we asked the IPMC to ratify the distribution package,
not to release it. Minor language stuff, big consequences.

Anyhow, the next release seems to be after we stabilize our api (just
did a package rename from wicket to org.apache.wicket, and the xml
namespace is also changed from to We're almost done with our backports, which
should result in a proper beta release that will become available to a
larger audience.

Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe:
Join the wicket community at ##wicket
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message