incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ratify the release of Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-alpha
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:07:21 GMT
On 4/10/07, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> looks good (niclas has already discussed Wicket vs Apache Wicket)

Ok, thanks for the feedback. In a couple of days I'll be able to cut a
new release (we're renaming everything to org.apache.wicket currently,
and that is of course not as simple as it sounds).

Thank all of you for checking this release and spending your time. I'm
of course sorry it didn't pass in one go, but the small number of
issues found certainly has given me confidence that we'll be able to
pass the next round.

I retract this vote (if that wasn't already clear) based on discovered
legal issues. I'll remove the artifacts from my p.a.o. space.

Best regards,

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!