incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ratify the release of Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-alpha
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:50:31 GMT
On 4/8/07, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> MANIFESTs are a little controversial (there are multiple specs which
> are open to interpretation). i'm of the maximal school of thought:
> putting everything in which people think are required stops sniping.

I have updated our build, and this is what the manifest now states.
Would this be sufficient or do we need to add more?

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Archiver-Version: Plexus Archiver
Created-By: Apache Maven
Built-By: dashorst
Build-Jdk: 1.5.0_07
Specification-Title: Wicket
Specification-Version: 1.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
Specification-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Title: Wicket
Implementation-Version: 1.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
Implementation-Vendor-Id: org.apache.wicket
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!