incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Petar Tahchiev donation Jakarta Cactus
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:35:09 GMT

robert burrell donkin wrote:
> On 4/23/07, Martin van den Bemt <mllist@mvdb.net> wrote:
>> What happened here ?
>> Not that this doesn't need fixing, but this code donation is hardly a
>> new event (was announced on
>> February 3rd on the PMC list and the grant was discussed numerous
>> times on general.
>
> should be easy enough to fix: just take a tar ball of the latest
> revision in svn (taking a note) and checksum or GPG sign it. attach
> the signature to the grant and commit the tar into svn. development
> can continue. submit patches for revisions to JIRA. once you have a
> CCLA for petar, commit them.

Petar is already a committer (and paperwork was handled over month ago).
Probably best to let Jim decide if he needs new paperwork for this (I assume we are not supposed
change the grants.txt ourselves, at least it would make feel quite uneasy). Resending the
grant
seems a waste of paper and unnecessary in this case.

>> Would have been nice to caught this earlier.
>
> +1
>
> sorry - been a little overstretched recently :-/

It's not just your responsibility and health comes first :)
See you on Sunday..

Mvgr,
Martin