incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE][HOTFIX] Approve the release of hotfix-1 for Apache UIMA 2.1.0-incubating
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:56:21 GMT
This vote has been open for 72 hours, and has received +1's from Noel
Bergman, Davanum Srinivas, Ken Coar, Niclas Hedman, Jean T. Anderson,
and Robert Burrell Donkin.

At least 3 of these are binding votes (Noels, Ken's and Robert's), the
others I think are also binding.

No other votes were received.

Therefore, the vote passes.

Thanks, everyone, for your speedy review :-)

-Marshall Schor