incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Adding new committers process
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:52:43 GMT
Martin Ritchie wrote:

> Thanks for this discussion. So just to clarify, anyone on the PPMC can
> request the account/karma setup just the IPMC needs to be CC'd as well
> as the usual PPMC on the root email.

infra only acknowledges requests from the PMC chair (iPMC chair in this
case).  For projects, I'd like to see that transition from mentors sending
this message to a dedidated ppmc'er or two stepping into the drivers seat
(it would help us identify future PMC chairs upon graduation).

So... I don't mind exactly who sends the ipmc request, as long as it's
always backed up by cc'ing podling-private@i.a.o as well as private@i.a.o
and Noel can translate that into a root request (or twiddle the svn bits
himself) as necessary.  The request must include pointers to the vote
thread and summary.