incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject [VOTE] approve release of CXF 2.0-incubator-RC
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:49:52 GMT

We held a vote on cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org to publish a new release
of CXF.

The thread is at:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cxf-dev/200704.mbox/<200704241450.11157.dkulp%40apache.org>

In summary, we have 11 +1 votes, 1 0 vote, no -1 votes.  One of the +1
votes is already an IPMC vote (Jim Jageilski).

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0_incubator-RC_take1/

The distros are in the "distro" directory.
The "maven" directory contains the stuff that will by pushed to the
m2-incubating-repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0-incubator-RC/

And since someone is bound to ask:  I tried running RAT on the source
distro this  morning and it died with an exception and thus didn't
generate a report.   I didn't have time to dig through the RAT code yet.
I tried the rat maven plugin as well, same issue, but that's kind of
expected since they use the same code.  :-)

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer