incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Mentors and members (was: Re: Mentors On IPMC [WAS Re: [Vote] RCF proposal
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 04:23:35 GMT
On Friday 06 April 2007 12:03, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Mentors must be on the iPMC, most iPMC members are ASF members (very rare
> that it is otherwise,

Yes, I have noticed that ;o)
But I am one such rare case, so I see the distinction, and since an ASF Member
has the right to be member of IPMC, the 'ladder' exist. Now time to define
the "Required Level of Mentor" and whether each Mentor has the same
requirement or if there is a "Group Requirement" for the mentors.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er