incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] RCF proposal (was: [Proposal] RCF - a rich component library for JSF)
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:33:42 GMT
On Wednesday 04 April 2007 23:58, Craig L Russell wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2007, at 8:43 PM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> > AFAIK, you *must* be on the IPMC to be a mentor.
>
> Actually, according to Incubator policy [1] it's the other way around.
> "Upon acceptance by the Incubator PMC, the Podling's Mentor becomes a
> member of the Incubator PMC (should they not already be one)."

Doh!! Nit-picking are we ;o)

I claim complete insanity and temporal lobe confusion since Henning
writes; "As a mentor", which should read as "As a future mentor" or "As a
mentor candidate"...

Craig, since I know you are a lot into Incubator docs, either tell me where to
fix the 'typo' in that paragraph, or change the pluralis forms to;

"the Podling's Mentors become members of the Incubator PMC (should they not
already be one)."