incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between Maven repository and dist directory
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:35:35 GMT

> ASL may give you the right as an individual to do something with the code,
> but it does not give you the right, as an ASF Committer, to violate ASF
> policy.  Nor the right to distribute something as an ASF artifact that is
> not one.

As I already wrote to Dims: Please, make Carlos remove it. I was doing
this to ease other people's life, because I knew they would have the
same hazzle like me. In the future, someone else's got to be the fool.

--
Emacs 22 will support MacOS and CygWin. It is not yet decided, whether
these will be used to run Emacs or the other way round.