incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <>
Subject Re: Difference between Maven repository and dist directory
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:35:35 GMT
On 3/16/07, Noel J. Bergman <> wrote:

> ASL may give you the right as an individual to do something with the code,
> but it does not give you the right, as an ASF Committer, to violate ASF
> policy.  Nor the right to distribute something as an ASF artifact that is
> not one.

As I already wrote to Dims: Please, make Carlos remove it. I was doing
this to ease other people's life, because I knew they would have the
same hazzle like me. In the future, someone else's got to be the fool.

Emacs 22 will support MacOS and CygWin. It is not yet decided, whether
these will be used to run Emacs or the other way round.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message