incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Killing the incubator m2 repository
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:32:18 GMT

> Sorry, i lost you. this whole "we need podling artifacts in central
> repo" because right now you are putting our user through a meat
> grinder has no basis in fact. Am asking for JIRA issues, email threads
> that show that this is indeed a serious issue and not just a made up
> issue. Show me the evidence is what i am asking.

My additional hours are no evidence to you? Ok, simply remove Woden
from the Central repository and wait. (And, while you're at it, please
remove it from the Axis 2 distribution. According to your theory, it's
the sensible thing to do.)

Jochen

--
Emacs 22 will support MacOS and CygWin. It is not yet decided, whether
these will be used to run Emacs or the other way round.