incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <>
Subject Re: Killing the incubator m2 repository
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:32:18 GMT
On 3/16/07, Davanum Srinivas <> wrote:

> Sorry, i lost you. this whole "we need podling artifacts in central
> repo" because right now you are putting our user through a meat
> grinder has no basis in fact. Am asking for JIRA issues, email threads
> that show that this is indeed a serious issue and not just a made up
> issue. Show me the evidence is what i am asking.

My additional hours are no evidence to you? Ok, simply remove Woden
from the Central repository and wait. (And, while you're at it, please
remove it from the Axis 2 distribution. According to your theory, it's
the sensible thing to do.)

Emacs 22 will support MacOS and CygWin. It is not yet decided, whether
these will be used to run Emacs or the other way round.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message