incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Killing the incubator m2 repository
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:58:11 GMT

> Before we take on the branding question. Can you please whip up some
> actual instances of where the ["less pleasant" for users of apache
> project] happened/reported?

Do you have a rough estimation how many hours it had cost me to use
woden releases in Axis projects, as opposed to Axiom, XmlSchema, ...
and that although I am *using* Axiom, XmlSchema, but not Woden?

--
Emacs 22 will support MacOS and CygWin. It is not yet decided, whether
these will be used to run Emacs or the other way round.