incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Killing the incubator m2 repository
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:06:02 GMT
On 3/15/07, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:

> 1. central repo must be self contained, all artifacts in central
> repository must have dependencies already in central, only exception
> is if license doesn't allow redistribution but in that case the pom
> must be there explaining what that artifact is.
>
> 2. per #1 projects with incubating dependencies can't be in central

Ok, you have just told me that you've got to remove Axis 2 and almost
all of its dependencies from central, because they depend on Woden.

And you did not tell me how #1 and #2 are related. Incubator artifacts
are released under the ASL: Redistribution surely allowed.

Jochen

--
Emacs 22 will support MacOS and CygWin. It is not yet decided, whether
these will be used to run Emacs or the other way round.