incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Eelco Hillenius" <eelco.hillen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ratify the release of Apache Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-alpha
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:04:14 GMT
> It sounds like the wicket.* -> org.apache.wicket.* change is to happen in 1.3
> from the pointers you gave,

Yep, that change will be done shortly. Maybe this weekend.

> yet the "alpha" is not there yet. Is that correctly understood?

Indeed. We first want to have a release that passes here, and we want
to be certain we have the proper process in place to ensure next
releases keep satisfying all ASF requirements. Once we feel confident
about that, we'll be ready to iron out the last bits (i.e. fix the
important bugs and do the last 2.0 backports) and do a proper end-user
release.

> Looking thru the source release;
>
> Secondly, the following files has NO or dubious ("Copyright Teachscape" and
> nothing more) notice headers in them;
>
> ./src/jdk-1.4/wicket/src/main/java/wicket/util/diff/myers/DiffNode.java

Ah, it seems we left that class as-is (was part of code we imported
under the ASF 1 license). I added the license.

> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/apps/app1/ResourceTestPage.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/apps/app2/Connection.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/apps/app2/Pool.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/apps/app2/TestFilter.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/tester/AbstractCommand.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/tester/AbstractGetCommand.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/tester/Command.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/tester/CommandRunner.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/tester/SimpleGetCommand.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/tester/Tester.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/App1Test1.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/App1Test2.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/App1Test3.java
> ./src/testing/wicket-threadtest/src/main/java/wicket/threadtest/App2Test1.java

Ai! A sandbox project that slipped our attention I'm afraid. Thanks
for finding it. I fixed it and added our unit test for header files to
that project.

Cheers,

Eelco

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org


Mime
View raw message