incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] was: [VOTE] [RETRY] Release of Apache XAP 0.3.0
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 21:09:45 GMT
On 3/6/07, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/25/07, Yoav Shapira <yoavs@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Congrats on the getting the vote passed and the release out.
> >
> > I'd like to re-iterate my question: besides Cliff, where are your
> > other two mentors?
>
> i've been unwell (but i'm better now)

Good to hear you're doing well now.

Yoav, I understand your question about other mentors; but I do want to
point out that Robert gave lots and lots of helpful feedback to this
list about issues with their proposed release.  Since they addressed
his concerns before proposing then next release and since you and
Aaron covered the other required PMC votes, I wasn't too worried about
oversight.

Cliff