incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Revised Heraldry commit ACL
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:42:27 GMT
Ted,

The list of

 David Recordon (recordond)
 Johannes Ernst (jernst)
 Matt Pelletier (mattpelletier)

is a start.  I'll also suggest that they be the core of the revised PPMC for
Heraldry.  However ...

> Other committers to Ruby PIP are:
>  Dan Quellhorst
>  Hans Granqvist
>  Gary Krall
>  Trotter Cashion
>  Mike Graves

They aren't on the proposed ACL because of the lack of a response?  I see
Dan Quellhorst eventually replied, and I also see:

 Eugene Eric Kim
 Michael Mell
 "Gav..."

Would you add those four, pending CLAs as necessary?  So a starting
Community of 7, again pending CLAs.

> I'm bringing this back to the Incubator PMC for discussion and ultimately,
a vote.

> I would also point out that I am currently the only mentor for
> Heraldry, and I'm not willing to continue without some other people
> jumping in to help.

Looks like Bill Rowe is willing to help.

	--- Noel