incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Some help with Lucene.Net release
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:27:57 GMT
Hi George,

I'm not in a position to either approve or veto your release, but
without anyone in Apache signing your pgp key it looks bad.

You might try contacting the half-dozen Apache folks in Boston
directly by email, or see if anyone on this incubator list is willing
to sign your key. But signing is not usually done without physical
verification that you actually are who you say you are. I know it's
harsh, but trust has a price.

Craig

On Mar 18, 2007, at 4:08 PM, George Aroush wrote:

> I don't know anyone in person on the Apache web and unfortunately,
> I am not
> attending ApacheCons to meet other folks.  So what are my options?
> The
> release is ready for a vote and yet I don't know how to make it
> happen with
> this issue outstanding!!

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com