incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Some help with Lucene.Net release
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:04:18 GMT
Hi George,

It would be best if someone already in the Apache web of trust you
know personally, or who can meet you in person and verify your
bonafides would volunteer to sign your key. There are half a dozen
people in the Mass Bay Area according to the map below [1].

By the way, there is usually a key-signing party at the ApacheCons
and I'd encourage you to show up at the party and sign others' keys
and request others to sign yours.

Craig