incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JAX-WS TCK and CXF 2.0 release
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:27:18 GMT
IANAL, but I have some experience with TCKs.

You should be fine with releasing CXF as long as you don't claim
compliance with a JSR whose TCK you don't pass. You would want to
carefully review the documentation to make the non-compliance clear
wherever the relevant JSRs are mentioned.

So your plan sounds fine.

Craig