incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject [VOTE] Revised Heraldry commit ACL
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 05:19:59 GMT
Hi folks,

The Incubator PMC has asked the Heraldry mentors for a new commit ACL
for the project, and the deadline set by the Incubator PMC (March
19th) has now passed.    Those interested in the full discussion on
Noel's request can follow the thread starting here: <http://mail-
archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-heraldry-dev/200703.mbox/%
3cNBBBJGEAGJAKLIDBKJOPGEPCNHAC.noel@devtech.com%3e>

Based on that discussion, the only names that I can see submitting
for a revised commit ACL are:

David Recordon (recordond)
Johannes Ernst (jernst)
Matt Pelletier (mattpelletier)

Other committers to Ruby PIP are:

Dan Quellhorst
Hans Granqvist
Gary Krall
Trotter Cashion
Mike Graves

Noel's original message said that the Incubator PMC would either
replace the old commit ACL or remove it entirely.  So I'm bringing
this back to the Incubator PMC for discussion and ultimately, a vote.

I would also point out that I am currently the only mentor for
Heraldry, and I'm not willing to continue without some other people
jumping in to help.  When I originally agreed to mentor Heraldry, I
did it thinking that I was one of three mentors.

Ted